This page has new contents or important changes, and needs to be translated to other languages.
- How to clear Incomplete folder from unused files?
- What are the default settings?
- XP SP2/3, Win Vista: Are there special things that need to get attention on Windows XP Service Pack 2/3 and Windows Vista?
- Envy uses too much bandwidth. (I can't use the Internet while Envy is running)
- I get disconnected from the Internet when running Envy
- My computer locks up or crashes when using Envy
- Envy locks up, when loading the Library
- I get an error when running Envy
Networks and connection issues:
- BitTorrent and Envy
- I get a LowID on eDonkey servers
- I have problems connecting to one or more P2P networks (This also includes also solutions to problems causing few search results or slow downloads.)
- I don't pass the Envy Connection Test. See: Firewalls and routers.
- I am using more than one router
P2P links (URIs):
- After uninstalling Envy, I get errors when clicking P2P links
- Envy is not handling P2P links even if I set the option
- My downloads are slow or stopped
- My downloads have disappeared from the Download window
- My download's status displays an error
- My download finished, but I dont see it my library
- When we have downloaded a fake file and we try to delete it, it is used by an application
- My download speed is displayed incorrectly
- My download percentage goes backwards (98% complete won't finish)
- My BitTorrent download seems to be stuck
- I want to continue my BitTorrent download in another client
- Envy uses too many resources (high CPU and memory usage)
- In the new version of Envy, I can't sort downloads in the Transfer tab
- How to: Increase or decrease the font size
Navigation: EnvyWiki > Troubleshoot